Sunday, October 19, 2008

Feel the smeh

I've still got the flu. :(

I woke up this morning and felt like a zombie. :O---

And i have to go to school tomorrow. I have to catch up on the work i missed the last couple of days and i also have a French test. And i actually miss talking to my school friends now. :)


Anyways, just a couple of things i need to get out of the way.

- I want to say sorry to my favourite buddy for overreacting about something stupid. I'm really really sorry i got upset and made you upset too. Let's just forget about it huh? I hope we can talk soon sweetie. :)

- And a new link to Jason's Randomness blog. I wish people would tell me when they're linking so i can link back! :P

- Also on that topic, i'm always looking for more links. If YOU write a blog just leave a comment and we can swap links. :)


I can't really think of anything else to post about tonight. My mind is just so clogged from this flu. I need to get a good night's rest if i'm to go to school tomorrow.

see ya,

===>mirrorboy<===

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon :( . I put a clue for you in chapter 31 of Rent-Boy. See if you can find it. Has to do with your last blog entry (colour?).

Sweet dreams ....Tristan

Seth said...

Its flu season here in the US too, several people I know coming down with it, sux.

Stay inside, drink lots of fluids, lots of rest, conjugate the verb "etre", and have some chicken soup!!

Feel better :)

Jasssoonnn said...

LOL IMMM SORRRRYYYY i didn't tell u i linked to ya. I am jus one of those people that r like, "Oh, I like this blog" then add it. lol. yeaaaaaaa im kinda A.D.D. like that.

As for the flu, I jus got over it. It was hell not good cuz i never miss anything like work or soccer and I missed both! So people were like wtf where's jason!?! I really didn't think that people would even notice if I was gone, but they did. wow. lol

WELP i hope u feel better soon man. Jus rest up, n dont b afraid to take another day off. Sometimes is that one extra day that makes the difference.

Anonymous said...

hope you get better soon

AJCon89 said...

I've been reading your blog but have been staying anonymous until now (i just grew some balls and decided to join in the fun) i just wanted to say that you are really inspirational in how you are handling all of this stuff...

feel better man.