Friday, April 24, 2009

Welcome, and Welcome Back.

So this is pretty cool.

A really cool guy Jeremy just started up a blog. And i mean just started. Only a few mins ago. lol

Check him out and give him a warm welcome. I know him through msn and he's really nice.

Falling Through The Void.



It's also a great pleasure of mine to welcome back Zee!

Our blogging community's resident gay muslim!

He deleted his blog a few months ago, but now he's back. He's really really nice and sweet and funny and he's one of my pals, so go check him and his blog out.

Where I Stand.



:D

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

Aww thanks <3

I want to make a longer comment but I'm tired and must sleep :P

hugs
Jeremy

Zee said...

w00t, w00t. Thanks for the shout out.

cvn70 said...

mboy

hope all is well you the best

take care and be safe

bob

mm said...

communities growing thats good