Monday, September 7, 2009

Answers. =D

Reminding you how it works...

The words given to me are in black. My answer will be in purple. My answer will be what i first think of when i see the word.

I got a lot of hard, unfair ones so i'll do them first. :P

WARNING: MY ANSWERS ARE UNFUNNY.


Professionalism - Work
Mitten - Warm
Vortex - Spinning
Spatula - Cupcakes
Pilgrimage - Moving
Overindulgance - Fat
Flag - Country
Idol - Singing :P
Traits - Qualities
Curtains - Windows
Lavender - Purple
Mountain - Pointy
Flask - Drink
Fallopian Tubes - 2-word-fail :P
Umbrella - Dry
Precious - Gollum
Rejection - Sadness
Wheatgrass - Wheat? :P
Fussy - Picky
Mountaintop - High
Heffalump - Elephant
Falafel - Food
Kryptonite - Superman
Instantaneous - Fast :P

I have no idea what these mean. :D

Volition - Violin
Onomatopoeia - Nomnoms
Discombobulation - Bob :P
Sequester - Quest
Spelunking - Flunking
Adimpleate - Adimbowl
Blateration - Bla
Cacozealous - Cockisjealous

Animals

Fish - Wet
Koala - Trees
Panda - Cuddly
Squid - Slimy
Cow - Milk
Felines - Better-than-canines :P
Cat - Cute
Dog - Smelly
Yeti - Hairy :P

Stuff

Clouds - Fluffy
Robot - Beep
Ninja - Weapons
Carpet - Soft
Remedy - Fix
Pies - Meat
Geek - Glasses
Pizza - Yummy
Laugh - Funny
Cough - Germs
Socks - Smelly
Word - Number

Others

Abandoned - Loneliness
Commitment - Devotion
Compassion - Important
Intelligence - Helpful
Thoughtful - Thinkful
Private - Secret
Beauty - Inside
Dreams - Bizarre
Wishes - Desires
Hopes - Wants
Love - Saviour
Deceit - Bad
Blue - Calm
Red - Passion
White - Bright
Five - Nine
Shaving - Smooth
Ocean - Water
Water - Drink (don't drink from the ocean though) :P
Sun - Sunglasses
Air - Breeze
Wind - Blow
Warmth - Cuddles
Life - 'sabitch
Lesbian - Hard
Gay - Hard
Girls - No-thanks
Boys - Yes-please
Friends - Important
Boyfriend - WANT
Australia - Mate
Canada - Funny-accent (as if i can talk lol)

You people never fail to be pervy any chance you get. :P

Vagina - Barf
Dick - Yummy
Balls - Hang (lol)
Foreskin - Skin
Condom - Contain (lol)
Lube - Slippery
Wanking - Fun
Fleshlight - Thrust
Cum - Sticky
Spunk - Cum? :P
Ejaculation - Good :P
Tissue - Wipe
Boxers - Briefs
Sagging - Butt
Sex - Want
Sexy - Boys

I feel dirty now -_-

Bodies (not rude bits) lol

Hugs - Squeeze
Cuddles - Intimate
Toes - Feet
Fingers - Grab
Legs - Walk
Lips - Kiss
Tummy - Lick :P
Hair - Orgasm

Names

Mirrorboy - Blog-name
Peter - I-know-many-Peters :P
Dan - Drool
Steve - Smart
Benjamin - Adorable
Wkboy714 - Cutenesh
Jake - lol

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL "Lesbian = Hard"

thanks for this game, very entertaining :D

p.s. know very many Peters huh, thinking of doing a post on the origins of my name soon, and get others to post theirs :p

Anonymous said...

lol volition means:

1) A conscious choice or decision.
2) The mental power or ability of choosing; the will.

p.s. Know many Peters huh. Speaking of names, doing a post on origins of my names soon so would love people to submit their names and meanings :p

thanks for the game anyway, very entertaining! :D

Anonymous said...

endshies!

Daily Dan said...

hehe i liked this. very good game. and its good to know i make u drool =)

Drew said...

Onomatopoeia is a word making the sound it describes, for instance the word whoosh.

WkBoy714 said...

Lol =D
An awesome post there
Thanks -hug-

PS I think 'cutenesh' was for the wrong person >.>

Benji said...

awwwwww
<333333 will you marry me ? :p
that's so cuute ^^

Planetx_123 said...

Cacozealous - cockisjealous - this happens to me sometimes; my cock is a bit of a needy drama queen. And google doesn't even have a definition for this word, so I call bullshit.

Felines - Better-than-canines :P - three word fail :-)

Word - Number - interesting... the first thing that comes to my mind is "bucket"

Vagina - Barf - I know, right. It's creepy looking and smells bad...how in the hell have we procreated for the last one million years!

Steve - Smart - I know this was wonderfully self-serving... but thanks for making my day :-)


Cool game!
Much Love,
Steve

Jason Carwin said...

lol. best answer: Life - 'sabitch

Anonymous said...

lol those are some funny answers to some and odd words to others

Pilgrim said...

I expected a story out of our more or less one-worders! But you did only a comparison to what you think. I feel betrayed. Propz Pilgrim

Pilgrim said...

I expected a story out of our more or less one-worders! But you did only a comparison to what you think. I feel betrayed. Propz Pilgrim

Ryan said...

Really enjoyed your word game. I especially like your body parts (non dirty ones that is!). Thanks!

Lots of love,
Ryan

Mirrorboy said...

@Peter - I have comment moderation on. That means i have to approve a comment before it appears on my blog. You don't need to keep leaving double comments. :P

@Pilgrim - I have comment moderation on. That means i have to approve a comment before it appears on my blog. You don't need to leave double comments. :P

Also @ Pilgrim - The rules were clear. I feel betrayed that you didn't read them.

Jeremy said...

lol spatula, thats so random

Anonymous said...

lol sorry, that was the reason why I posted again. thought my post didn't go through but noticed the comment moderation after.

sent you an email to say that as well! :p

Kevin Wilson said...

Spelunking is caving - fun for non claustrophobes.

Now, take all the words and make a frighteningly weird story.

Fun game.

h said...

just going over the ones i sent in, how does "mitten" qualify as hard and unfair??? :P

cvn70 said...

Mboy
I dont know how i mised this post sorry, I do like your answers :)

hope all is good, take care and be safe

bob