Friday, September 18, 2009

Ah Jeez.

There aren't words to explain how i feel right now. I'm so touched and honoured and humbled by all the love you've shown me today and yesterday. The Daily Jizzt's post is simply amazing and i'll never forget it.

I will try not to make this into another of those annoying reflective posts about how much my life has changed. :P

'Thank you' isn't enough. The people i've met through blogging have made me a different, better, person. I've grown so much, and i've grown a lot stronger. I've learnt to accept myself as a gay person because of you. If it weren't for the people i've met through blogging, i would probably be dead.

But i'm still here. Because of your support i made it.

Now i'm happy to call myself a blogger. And i'll be around for a while yet, to give support. I will stick around because i want to make a difference in people's lives, like you have to mine. I will help people who need help, because i know how much of a difference that online help can make.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for reading. Thank you for your support. Thank you for the emails. Thank you for being my friends.

My life is back on track now after the hardest 12 months of my life. All i can do now is wonder about what the year ahead will hold.

And i'd like to share it with you, if you'll have me. :)

<3

Okay after this i'll go back to proper posts, i swear. :P

5 comments:

John said...

Just be you thats all any of of could ask for !

Aek said...

Awww, that's cute. :)

Too bad I wasn't able to contribute (I've been busy cutting things you wouldn't want to know unless you like nightmares). But I'll say it here again: I'm glad you got through the roughest time of your life yet. You survived, you now know you have the strength to take anything going your way. Don't forget that you're stronger than you think.

WkBoy714 said...

Who says that wasn't a proper post?? :) Blogging is about releasing your feelings. And we love to have feelings released onto us. :P

<3

Glad yu're happy though.

Benji said...

Awww BIG BIG HUUUUUGS :D
<3

The Daily Jizzt said...

It was our pleasure Mboy.
Love Tom
and the whole Jizzy team